WatchGuard System Manager
Intuitive Management for Single Firebox® X Appliances
We believe security management should help you rather than confuse you. The intuitive interface of WatchGuard® System Manager (WSM) provides powerful, granular controls for expert users, as well as indispensable ease-of-use for all.
- Reduce configuration time with smart, out-of-the-box defaults and time-saving wizards
- Immediately see and understand what's happening in your network - and take instant preemptive or corrective action - with interactive, real-time monitoring
- Update configurations or firmware on Firebox X Edge appliances centrally-on one Edge or a hundred, with a single management action (one-touch Edge updates require optional WSM or VPN Manager licenses)
- View enterprise-wide system status at a glance; launch monitoring or configuration tools as desired for pinpoint control of any Firebox®, VPN, or security subscription
- Administer the way you want to, with flexible use of objects, offline configuration, and customizable reports. WatchGuard makes it easy to tailor your system to your business needs, with powerful tools that typical Web-based interfaces cannot match!
WSM 10: Superior Network Visibility:
WatchGuard System Manager 10 includes configuration and monitoring support for Fireware and Fireware® Pro features, such as VLAN, policy-based routing, and multi-WAN load balancing; and security subscriptions including spamBlocker with Virus Outbreak Detection, Gateway AntiVirus/Intrusion Prevention Service (AV/IPS) with anti-spyware, and WebBlocker.
WSM 10 offers administrators the greatest network visibility of any WSM release to date. Some of the specific enhancements new to WatchGuard System Manager 10 include:
- Enhanced Historical Reporting, with report content now available at all times from the WSM console, and new report export options that make it easy to share reports with anyone in the organization that needs to view them. New reports with drill-down access to detailed information, and a refreshed look and feel round out the most significant advance in reporting in WSM history.
- Highly scalable logging and reporting engine, built on SQL, for a system that can grow with your business. WSM 10’s log and reporting engines are easy to use for all, and their scalability makes them ideal for larger enterprises or Managed Security Services providers.
- Enhanced LogViewer provides a powerful adjunct to Historical Reports, allowing the user to quickly pinpoint specific security, network, or user events. Advanced search and filter capabilities, and multiple export formats, make short work of troubleshooting and analysis.
- Enhanced event notification: WSM 10 includes notifications for more events than any previous version, and provides new methods of telling the system exactly which events should trigger notifications.
WatchGuard System Manager 10 is an intuitive interface for Firebox X Core and Peak, with centralized management features for Firebox X Edge, smart defaults, interactive real-time monitoring, drag-and-drop VPN tunnel creation (requires optional WSM or VPN Manager licenses), and rich logging and reporting. It all adds up to Stronger Security, Simply Done.
|System Requirements||If you have WatchGuard System Manager client software only installed||If you install WatchGuard System Manager and WatchGuard Server software|
|Operating System||Windows Vista, Windows XP, XP SP2, Windows 2000 or Windows Server 2003||Windows Vista, Windows XP, XP SP2, Windows 2000 or Windows Server 2003|
|Browser||IE 6, IE 7, Firefox v2||IE 6, IE 7, Firefox v2|
|CPU (min)||Intel Pentium IV||Intel Pentium IV|
|Processor Speed (min)||1 GHz||2 GHz|
|Memory (min)||512 MB||1 GB|
|Available Disk Space (min)||80 MB||1 GB|
Download the WatchGuard System Manager Datasheet (PDF).
List Price: $1,234.00
Our Price: $987.00
List Price: $5,917.00
Our Price: $4,734.00
List Price: $10,911.00
Our Price: $8,729.00
List Price: $18,715.00
Our Price: $14,972.00