The Best Support & Maintenance Package in the Industry
At WatchGuard, we understand just how important support is when you are trying to secure your network with limited resources. You require greater knowledge and assistance in a world where security is becoming ever more critical and complex, and downtime can spell disaster. Our support program gives you the backup you need, starting with an initial subscription that supports you from the moment you activate your WatchGuard Appliance.24x7 Technical Support
No matter which WatchGuard network security appliance you buy, your support needs will be covered 24x7 by our in-house team of highly trained technical experts.Hardware Warranty
WatchGuard’s hardware warranty includes advanced hardware replacement to ensure that a replacement appliance is shipped immediately if a fault is identified.Software Updates
WatchGuard continually enhances the capabilities of its operating system software and services. Your Support license gives you access to all new releases at no cost.
Compare Support Levels
Choose the level of support that best fits your network’s security landscape.
|Number of support cases per annual subscription
|Targeted Response Time
|4 Hour - Critical, High
8 Hours - Medium
24 Hours - Low
|Live Call - Critical
1 Hour - High
4 Hour - Medium, Low
|Live Call - All Phone Cases
1 Hour -All Web Cases
All Cases Given Highest Priority
|Technical Account Manager
|Quarterly Account Review
|Remote Installation Services
|Software Updates and Patches
|New Feature Releases
|Broadcast Updates and Alerts
|Advance Hardware Replacement
|Premium 4-Hour RMA Service
|Spare and Replacement Parts
|Technical Training & Certification
|Product Documentation and Guides
|Technical Training Materials
|Moderated Customer Forum
|Five (5) Year Maximum Length
WatchGuard offers an additional support program for businesses that have more complex support environments.
- Platinum Support is an account-wide support upgrade. Along with 24x7 support with a one-hour response time and unlimited cases, Platinum Support includes an assigned Technical Account Manager to work with the customer to achieve maximum benefits and ROI from their network security investment. The program also provides regular security reviews and proactive notifications of updates and upgrades.
Note: For Platinum Support, the account must maintain an active Support contract for each appliance.
Your Early Warning System
WatchGuard security experts closely monitor daily security developments and emerging hacker techniques, delivering timely, concise security intelligence. Notification alerts, available by RSS feed, email, and at Secplicity.org, deliver threat information that is:
- Timely - When new threats arise, you’re among the first to know.
- Concise - You’ll know within seconds what the issue is and how important it is to you.
- Comprehensive - Alerts outline substantive network security issues for Microsoft® Windows®, Macintosh®, and UNIX®/Linux.
- Practical - Notification alerts always list specific steps you can take to address a new threat with commentary on how your WatchGuard systems can block or reduce the risk.
WatchGuard Support Service Subscriptions can be purchased on the individual product pages.