WatchGuard Cloud Visibility
Visibility Made Simple
Businesses are drowning in oceans of data, including network security data, making it nearly impossible to identify important security issues and make better policy decisions. The impact on regulatory compliance status can be devastating. WatchGuard Cloud Visibility resolves these challenges by instantly turning raw network data into actionable security intelligence - in the big data visualization style today's users have come to expect. As a 100% Cloud-based solution, you can access these insights anytime, anywhere through its centrally managed Cloud platform that scales to meet the needs of even the most complex environments.
POWERFUL INSIGHTS IN SECONDS
IT teams need to understand what's happening in their network right away in order to detect, respond to, and block threats. With WatchGuard Cloud Visibility, you get full UTM visibility into your network so you can make timely, informed, and effective decisions about your network security. You can quickly load dashboards and generate reports on all your network security events. Whether you want to gain insight into risky or inappropriate user behavior, track usage, or better understand bandwidth consumption, WatchGuard Cloud Visibility can help.
UNLIMITED SCALABILITY AND FLEXIBLE DATA RETENTION
While scaling an on-premises solution can be time-consuming and expensive, scaling with WatchGuard Cloud Visibility can be done instantly - and it scales to meet the needs of even the most complex environments - regardless of your company's size, complexity, devices, or other requirements. Several data storage options are available. The WatchGuard Total Security Suite, available on the Firebox platform, includes 30 days of data retention out of the box, with the option to scale as reporting requirements demand.
REPORTING AND COMPLIANCE WITHOUT THE FUSS
Stop struggling with local or hybrid logging/reporting systems and ensure compliance with WatchGuard Cloud Visibility. With over 100 pre-built dashboards and reports, including a Policy Usage Report and Policy Map, demonstrating compliance with leading industry mandates, including PCI DSS, HIPAA, and KCSiE, becomes easy. What's more, the Executive Report provides a high-level summary tailored for C-level executives, IT directors, compliance officers, and small business owners - which makes demonstrating value a snap.
THE POWER OF VISUALIZATION
FireWatch, part of WatchGuard Cloud Visibility, filters traffic in a way that instantly highlights the most critical information on active users and connections.FireWatch easily answers:
- Who consumes the most bandwidth?
- Are there unusual traffic patterns?
- What is the most popular website visited?
- Which applications are used by specific workers?
- Which applications consume the most bandwidth?
Policies are the brains of the firewall. Use Policy Map's integrated big picture views to find what policies are used, how they impact traffic flows, and whether they are as effective as intended. Policy Map makes it easier to find active and misconfigured policies and drill down as needed.
Instantly see by location where threats are coming from. A few clicks will tell you exactly which IP to block to protect your network.
Reviewing massive amounts of data makes effective analysis impossible. Organize your thoughts around crystal clear data points in the dashboard.
Have the information you need, presented in your choice of report types, to quickly identify issues, solve problems, and set effective policy.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Instant access to key findings: Run reports in seconds across gigabytes of log data.
- Flexible data retention: Multiple data storage options are available to accommodate your business's needs.
- Built-in compliance reports: Demonstrating compliance is easy with over 100 pre-built dashboards and reports.
- No infrastructure costs: Because there is no need to purchase or deploy infrastructure, you save money - and time.
- No on-premises maintenance: Set it and forget it. Manage from anywhere at any time.
- Low Total Cost of Ownership (TCO): One SKU includes all security services and the full logging and reporting solution.
- Deploy Fireboxes in minutes: RapidDeploy is built-in so you can start securing your business within minutes.
|WatchGuard Cloud Visibility|
|SUPPORTED ACCOUNT TYPES|
|Basic Security Suite|
|Total Security Suite|
|MAX NUMBER OF APPLIANCES|
|Yes (TLS via AWS IoT)|
|DASHBOARDS AND REPORTS|
|Search Engine for KCSiE (United Kingdom)|